All this story began with a post on Muzicosphere about a giveaway for a Rittenhouse guitar...
- Based on a Fender Reissue 52.
- Keith Richards Micawber as a reference but with a single coil in the neck position.
- Body: swamp ash, 1 piece. Hole for a possible humbucker in neck position.
- Color: butterscotch, blonde
- Finish: nitro-cellulose
- Pickguard: black, if possible with a second one for an Esquire configuration.
- Bridge: vintage 3x2 in bronze but compensated for correct intonation (Callahan)
- Neck: chunky C profile
- Head: Rittenhouse logo
- Strings: 10-42
- Tuning pegs: vintage style
- Relic level: high
- Pickups: Lollar '52 T
- Electronic: switch 3 positions + vol + tone
- Volume and tone pots: usable on all their course, especially for the tone.